Thursday, 21 February 2013

Dreaming about you


*Credit to photos owner. I'm so sorry if take this picture and re-publish it, but actually it is for my own keeping.



Mommy waiting for (both of) you.
Will take care (both of) you in my belly
Will follow doctor's advice, and
Will read "What to Expect When You're Expecting' or from Ina May's book that I eyed for so long
Will labour (both of) you in private/govt hospital (I don't mind) as long as you are in great care, and not cumbersome for Grandmas and Grandpas to visit us
Waiting to kiss you, to hold (both of) you in my arms
And watching Daddy susurrate azan/iqamah to your ears
And of course I will ask the nurse to take our photos, the three (four) of us, you know - for the sake of memories, (and to promulgate the exuberant news to our closest family and friends, surely not overfeed the Facebook/Twitter/any social media timeline)

We will give (both of) you the cute names, the simple one, the easiest for people to remember, and easy for your future teachers and lecturers to call you when they want to record your attendance in the class, the best name Allah call upon you in the Day of Judgment
Will do aqiqah and tahnik for (both of) you.
Will organize a tahnik and aqiqah ceremony for (both of) you, which I will dress you up and we will held it in my parent's home, cause I'm the first in my family and will invite your paternal family InsyaAllah they will celebrate with us
Will shave your hair, and scale it with the price of golds. Don't worry, Grandmas and Grandpas know better about this

Will breastfeed (both of) you until you reach 18 months, this is my pray.
Will take a lot of photos of you, (don't worry I'll not share them profusely in social media)
Will teach you Alif Ba Ta first before ABC.
Will bouy you the beautiful and cute garments
Will don you like the celebrities' children (argh, blame mummy)
We will have special photoshoot as a family - do you like it? Please don't be grumpy okay, I know (both of) are very good child
We will bring you to stroll in the park, bring you to Disneyland and Mecca
Will teach you the power of patience, grateful and perseverance

I may be a conventional mother, but this is my dreams

Will remember you in all my du'as.

7 comments:

  1. insyaAllah sayang... ur time will come! maybe its already on the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. In sha Allah...sy doakan awk smoga dikurniakan zuriat dlm masa trdekat ni..sbb sy fham penantian sgt mguji kesabaran manusia biasa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In sha Allah sy doakan smoga awk dikurniakan zuriat dlm msa trdekat...sentiasa usaha dan brdoa k..

    ReplyDelete
  4. In sha Allah...sy doakan awk smoga dikurniakan zuriat dlm masa trdekat ni..sbb sy fham penantian sgt mguji kesabaran manusia biasa...

    ReplyDelete