Monday, 24 September 2012

An Attempt : I Failed

Hello Monday !


I have times to blogwalk and I read this post from Eyza on SK Al-Khishbun. I bought this product in last Ramadan and kept it in my storage without trying it!


I bought it from Ina Haireina blog and it arrived a week before Raya which I'm in the menstruation. So kept it and promised to myself - I'm gonna try this after Raya. However a week after Raya, I got my menstruation back. The 10-days menstruation surely would made I forgot everything including my ovulation days and of course this product. It popped in my mind after I read Eyza's post.


Last night, I poured the warm water for two and mixed it with the SK Al-Khishbun. My husband tried it first and I saw he was not comfortable with this product. I saw he had to stop a minute before he can finished the whole glass by pinching his nose. My husband, as I knew him, can drink and eat everything. Bak kata orang Melayu, tolak batu kayu sahaja. He told me that he's not used to this taste and swallowed the liquid for second sip without even tasted it. I asked husband how it is taste? Husband jokes, "Kalau bukan pahit, bukanlah ubat namanya.." (mocking Hamid Gurkha the comedian in advertisement, with exact tone and ryhthm!)


I 'm almost cried. Because I'm a reverse of my husband, I am bit choosy about food and drink, I never tried to taste the cultural food, I even don't care if my friends offended when I refused to try when they offered me a Javanese food -Burasak, I threw the out the sireh when my mum asked to swallow the sireh with the supertition belief to expedite my jodoh (as if), and I separated the unfavourite veggies in my fried meehoon at the very corner of the plate, religiously..

 
My husband asked me to drink it, but I just too scared. I sipped it thrice while watching TVand it doesn't taste horrible. But I cannot bear the taste actually, the odour in my mouth is just too hard too smell. I cannot finished my drink and kept it in refrigerator.






My honest evaluation after first try:
1) This product is not taste horrible. I may exaggerating here but it is better than rempah kayu/chinese herbs/manjakani/whatever jamu. It is drink-able. It just not suit with me,  I don't like milk and only buy milk for my cereal for breakfast.

2) We both belched (sendawa) 2,3 times right after we drink this.

3) The odour after the belch and after drink - I cannot tolerate it. The odour is too strong. But still, this product is far better than other herbs or traditional spices for fertility purpose. It just me and husband are too spoilt. Haha..

4) Errr..I'm thinking to ditch this product (or re-sell it). For the current, I only stick to buah zuriat, ditch fast food, diet, wearing corset, and husband asked me to download some dancing video like Oppa Gangnam Style and Om Shanti Om dance so that we can dance and sweating together every weekend. For me, I love cha cha dance.

Again, this is only my opinion. It may different from you. I'm not trying to demotivate others who intend to buy this product, because there are a lot of people out there are successfully pregnant with this product (with Allah's consent and permittance). It just I'm not suit with it. Maybe in the future I'll try it again and it taste ok-- I don't know.



It's not too late to congratulate the other bloggers for their success: Jay, Reen, NiaZara, and Neena. All of you - Alhamdulillah and Congratulation. All of you made me realized that there is nothing impossible in this world. We can control our life, and it depends on our choice. People can say everything and judge mindlessly but our life is not depend on them. All of you also taught that the patience, putting numerous effort, tawakal, redha are very important to live our life. Our life are so different but we want to achieve something in this world with our own standard.
 

12 comments:

  1. Salam B&C..
    Kebetulan sy & hubby pun baru seminggu try this product & alhamdulillah my hubby yg super-duper susah nak telan benda2 camni (berdasarkan pengalaman "paksa telan" debunga kurma, air buah zuriat etc) tp dia dpt terima plak susu tu, siap puji sedap lg :) fyi my hubby bukanlah peminat susu tegar mcm sy so adalah satu keajaiban dia boleh terima susu tu :D
    tp mcm awk ckp, selera masing2 berlainan kan.. maybe awk kena tambah ekstra madu kut utk kurangkan rasa herbs tu? part sendawa lepas minum tu sgtlah benar, atas bawah kluar angin LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Cherry.

      I pulak macam your husband, susah sangat nak telan benda pelik2..yang my husband pulak memang senang je nak suruh makan apa2..tapi produk kali ni kami dua-dua sampai tahap menggigil masa air tu dah sampai ke kerongkong, seram sejuk sampai naik bulu roma tu, tak boleh terima langsung..tapi kami ok je minum air buah zuriat..

      Tu la selera masing2 kan..hehe..i kali ni surrender la..

      part sendawa tu memang tak tahu nak describe, busuk gila sendawa kami, pastu bila kissing each other, terus turned off..wakakaka..

      agaknya kami tak serasi la dengan produk ni.

      Delete
  2. hai sis,. yana pun ada minum susu ni. tapi minum sorang je, husband yana kasi dia minum Pati Delima which is yana juga ambil. dia tak suka minuman berempah macam ni.
    asid folic is a must sebelum tidur, dan teruskan berdoa. itu je kami mampu lakukan dan berharap ada miracle 1 hari nanti.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai sis Yana, dulu ada la juga ambil folic acid, tapi berat badan I naik sangat..meningkatkan selera makan dan rasa sentiasa lapar..tapi doktor & pharmacist cakap acid folic tak memberi kesan ke atas berat badan..entahla..mungkin tak serasi dengan i kot

      Delete
  3. can not imagine macamana rasanya. takp b&c, masih ada alternatif lain kan? chaiyok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..i pun fikir other alternative..tak mau la memaksa diri..

      Delete
  4. Husband eyza pulak.. apa je eyza kata untuk dapat zuriat.. dia ok jer.. kadang2 bila eyza lupa bancuh, hubby akan ingatkan sbb dia nak minum... hi..hi..hi.. InsyaAllah..moga2 usaha kita semua berhasil...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah..tapi produk yang kali ni I and husband surrender..hehe

      Delete
  5. takpenah jumpe lagi produk ni tapi terpandang kat botol dia tu ada tulis "debunga kurma" then i leh agak rasa dia mcm mana. huehehe..sbb i penah beli debunga kurma tu n seriously taklalu nak telan sbb rasa sebijik mcm sperm. bau takyah ckp ah.
    kalau takleh telan takyah pakse, try benda yg lebih sedap. try avocado smoothie. blend with milk+honey. i dok minum avocado smoothie for 3months yg tetibe conceived sendri. cuba lah ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i ada try smoothies, tapi selang2, hari ni apple, esok oren, lusa avocado (tapi potong kecik2 sebab payah dapat kat sini), tulat dengan grape..asalnya nak diet la, tapi kalau avocado can boost fertility apa salahnya kan.. :-)

      Delete
  6. noora telan dengan pasgrah nya...asben...jangan harapppp...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dah simpan susu ni dalam lembari..malas nak minum sebab tak tahan bau..hehe..takpe Noora, InsyaAllah ada rezeki

      Delete