Monday, 18 June 2012

Tok Guru la konon.Wekk!



An inability to stay quiet is one of the most conspicuous failings of mankind.
~Walter Bagehot



Back to blogging world. Hei there!


I may not write in this blog often but I love to read and write so I keep my private journal in my phone via an apps. Being a busy bee hinder me to update but today I have a good empty mind so I decide to transfer my writing in my journal into this blog. So, my notes here is backdated (which I will put the date) unless I say so.

I know my writings in this week will invites the negative vibes so I don't mind if you are not agree with my opinion or you don't want to read it, hence no remarks. Frankly I don't mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Date: May 12, 2012
Time: 1302


I am pissed off with my husband's friend. Let say his name is Mr Kampong. Not that I downgrading the sub-urban people (since I and husband was born in sub-urban area) but because I sneered him on his inability to be considerate educated people albeit he act as he is the most mature one in his circles of friends. He always give unsolicited advice and unwelcome opinion about life, about partnership between husband and wife, about being a parents, about being a good people and so on. Wekkk!

I know he want us to follow his suit but my husband and I didn't take him as our exemplary figure let alone asking for advice like some others did. that's why they called him "Tok Guru".  And he kept teasing my husband (as it is part of the joke and sometimes making controversial statement like "my wife is fat like a pear")in order to provoke my husband to give the same statements. We on the other hand never entertained his joke or asking advice although his statement is much provocative. Whenever he did making provocative statement, my husband just smile and he not satisfy when we didn't talk much about our life to him. In other words, we never talk about our problem or our stories at home to others including this Mr Kampong. In indirect way, he sneered and making jokes to my husband for being nice to me, as he believed that I am the queen control. My husband, replied that it is a Sunnah for a husband to be nice to his wife. Dia terkena lepas tu terdiam. There are a lot of similar kind of conversations, as if we are wrong because we are not like other husband and wife. Most of the time, my husband kenakan dia balik dan dia terdiam, paling2 pun buat2 gelak konon making jokes. He also used to touch my husband's hand and konon-kononnya 'menurun' la jadi psikik yang boleh tahu hal peribadi. He said that my husband make a money but the spending is all on his family. Memanglah, masa tu I unemployed. Memang la burden is on my husband. Ingat aku nak percaya psikik dan 'menurun' kau tu. Tuuiii! (I spit to him, not to you readers..haha). Oh panjangnya perihal Mr Kampong yang dibenci ini.

One of the thing that made me went berserk was when he told my husband a story of his infertile relative. He narrated that the wife is like a menantu derhaka, not being nice to her mother in law until she passed away. Before the mother in law died in a hospital, the wife asked her husband to go back to their home although the husband's mother was dying. The husband though followed his wife but the mother in law can't resisted to say, "celaka punya menantu..!" and she died.

Konon-konon, as a punishment, the wife is infertile for 8 years.

My husband just kept quiet after the narration but he told me that he cannot accept one-side story. Maybe the mother in law is so mean like Monster In Law (film by Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda i guess) to the wife to extent the wife loathes her..

My heart broke into pieces listening to the story, as he was (I assume) sarcastically said that I am the mischievous daughter in law and that's why I'm not pregnant.

I can accept his sarcatism toward us, be it I'm gaining weight, or our attitude toward each other (may not conventional like him and his wife), or I'm not working permanently, or my garments and my hijab (he think that I flaunt much) or my still-on-going unfinished study, but this thing hurt me most.

Sometimes I'm hoping that he will having problem in educating his children, particularly when his wife doesn't want to follow him to his hometown / even short excursion of balik kampung is a public knowledge among us here. I think it is just very inconsiderate of him making joke about life, due to our independent life and we never seek advice from him like others always did. Tok Guru konon, ajar la bini sendiri sebelum nak ajar orang.

Sometimes people are weird. And jealous. And inferior. And stupid.



This is only my revulsion. Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. Yup, people r weird, and smtimes stupid. Really can't stand a busybody n shallow person like this so called Tok Guru. Sapa la yg bg dia gelaran tu....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yang bagi gelaran tu friends of husband juga..entah sarcastism entah real..tapi suka sangat bagi free consultation yang tak diminta.

      Delete
  2. kawan ur husband ni gila dan bodoh dan bangang.nuffsaid.
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang. nama je belajar tinggi tapi perangai macam budak-budak

      Delete
  3. sy pun selalu terasa pasal menantu mertua tu...please la..sedih gak kadang2...padahal...hmmmm..luka dihati siapa yang tau...ecehhh=D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang terasa la..selama ni dia sindir apa pun i buat dunno je..malas nak layan..ni kalau dia sindir lagi siap lah

      Delete
  4. Betol2.. Tp mmg ada org yg mcm ni... Tu lom die ckp die leh rase ade 'bende lain kt sekitar kite sbb tu kite xleh preggie hohoho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dia rasa 'ada benda lain kat sekitar kita' konon..kalau betul ada dia tak nak dekat pun dengan kita..my friend ada je yang jenis terbuka hijab ni tapi dia kata dia buat tak tahu je..takde la nak merepek2 macam tok guru ni menggigil2 konon2 menurun

      Delete
  5. selalunya orang yang beri nasihat percuma ni jealous mungkin. like 'plz jadi macam aku, aku pun nak tengok kau menderita macam aku jugak..' this people. ada je modal nye..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..mungkin la kan..like 'korang pun kena ikut aku, baru betul, baru boleh jadi kawan'...selagi tak ikut, selagi tu ada je bahannya.

      Delete