Monday, 21 May 2012

Day 24



Day 24:
How has your financial situation affected your infertility journey?


No, I don't think so.

Most of the infertility spending comes from the treatment cost, consultation, medications like infertility drugs, vitamins, supplements, herbal product, equipments to support infertility like thermometer to record the temperature (and any other equipments that I don't know), the uncountable test sticks (HPT and ovulation test)and not to mention, alternative treatment like acupuncture, Islamic treatment, or going to diet programme at weight management centre.

It is not including the HSG test, IUI or IVF, which I think I'm not into them, particularly IUI and IVF fork a lot from the saving.

I even own no medical insurance and sometimes it scares me. .


From the above list, I admit I spend only about 3 to 5 percent from my salary for treating fertility. But it depend on my determination. I think that I spend more on fertility-killing food like fast food as my lunch or dinner. Hm..

No comments:

Post a Comment