Saturday, 19 May 2012

Day 22

Day 22:
Were you the product of infertility? Was anyone you know the product of infertility? How do you know? Or do you just suspect based on circumstances like age differences between siblings, time between marriage and conception, etc.



I never know throughout my life anyone is the product of fertility treatment and neither I am. Mungkin I je yang have this prolem kot..Haha..

There is someone who is a co-worker of my husband, who is very rich as her husband is working offshore in Brunei. She have two sons, the oldest one is 18 years old while the youngest one is 9 years old. She is very humble and down-to-earth despite her family position and driving the luxurious car to school. While everyone accused and mocked my ability of getting pregnant, she defended me by saying that I'm still studying and need to focus on my study before establish a family.

I'm just suspecting her children are the product of infertility, based on wide age gap between her two sons, or maybe the second one is the infertility yield. After all, RM10k (below or above that price) for fertility process like IUI or IVF macam taik gigi je for her. Beli kereta import untuk her son pun cash je. Haha..!

2 comments:

  1. duit byk pun tak dpt "beli" rezeki dr Tuhan kan.. mcm tok ct & tok k tu, takat kos ivf tu bkn mcm taik gigi dah - mcm habuk jek kut? tp kuasa Allah gak yg menentukan bila masanya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. couldn't agree more..duit banyak hanya boleh beli 'pinjaman dunia'..

      betul la kan..Tok T & Tok K tu beli beg LV Rm40k pun main jentik je, apa sangat la nak buat IVF ni..dan dia pun pernah buat statement masih belum mahu adopt..

      Delete