Friday, 18 May 2012

Day 21



Day 21:
What is your favorite infertility-related quote? It doesn’t have to be explicitly related to infertility, but one that means something to your personal journey.



I always tell myself that "Kenapa perlu being miserable untuk benda yang belum wujud?" It soounds harsh when I refer the bouncing and cherubic baby as 'benda yang belum wujud'. But if I twist the sentence according to the soothing one that my ear want to hear, or my mind want to accept, or my eyes ready to read, it make no difference. I want to live my life to the fullest, use all the time to read all the books I can't read, make use all the time to watch stupid romantic comedies as couch potato, use of leisure time to acquire knowledge as much as possible, to do online business selling the things that is not avaiable in Malaysia, and if God permit, I want to pursue a PhD after I finish my Master.

I don't care if people said I was old enough to built a family, or I just being selfish chasing for material and higher education but end up in the kitchen, or accused me for being so full of myself always feel young forever--I don't want to be like you breeders! If Allah said the time has come, I'll embrace it. If Allah said I'm not meant to be a mother, why should I blame Him, as I'm indebted to Him for my creation. If Allah said I'm not meant to be a mother, I always thankful to Him for giving me a very decent family, my serious father, my talkative mother, my lawyer loyar buruk little brother, my poker face another little brother, and the utmost one, my sweet-bending-eyelash husband for making me that I always rich for having all of them as my priceless treasure. I'm not saying all of the above just to prove that I living in denial. I want children, but that is something beyond my control.

Tell me is that a blasphemous living childfree?

2 comments:

  1. "Kenapa perlu being miserable untuk benda yang belum wujud?"

    sgt suke statement nie!
    ttg anak mmg beyond control. selagi bole usaha, kita usaha.kalau masih belum masa, mari kite bersyukur dan enjoy dgn apa yg ada! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuh nasib baik suka..hahhaa..kot2 la ada yang tidak setuju..tapi tak mengapalah..ini my opinion..rasanya buat la ayat macamana pun, memang kita ni orang perempuan ada perasaan 'lain' dalam bab2 macamni..

      Enjoice!

      Delete