Monday, 9 April 2012

Day 9

 
 
 
The miserable have no other medicine. But only hope.
-William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 9:
What was the first baby or pregnancy-related purchase you ever made? Was it before or after you started trying to conceive? Or was it after you were already pregnant? Why did you choose that particular item to buy first? If you haven’t purchased anything yet, why not?

It's about 2 years ago the clothes diaper hit our country. At that time, a lot of mothers using this kind of diaper, but most of them bought them for the sake of trying. They tried a lot of brand to compare; to compare the price, to compare the design and pattern and the quality of the sewing, since it was public knowledge that clothes diaper has been brought to our country, are all made from China.

I became the reseller of clothes diaper at my residential area!

I had no idea why I'm doing that but I believed in my own body that I will be pregnant soon, so I want to give the best to my child. In addition, I'm not working at that time and I want to save our spending so that my husband did not felt the burden, or that was what I thought. I got the capital money from my husband and I sold them. Ianya tidak lah berapa sangat laku seperti pisang goreng panas but I made it. Every month I took the supply from the supplier although I can saw that they were not a good supplier; the price for their products were expensive compared to other brands, the designs and patterns were so dull and boring, they claimed their products were bogus hence the price, and I always
can't met the demands from customer as the supplier always running out of stocks and I had to wait for two or three months.

Credit to: CD Malaysia


Still I'm not pregnant and looking at those products made me cringe.

I quitted when I rejoin the working forces last year.

I still kept the last batch of the products which are consist of baby duvet from flanel, shoes, and some expensive clothes diapers.


Anyone want to buy those things? I will give you special discounts.
I want to weed out of those things from my sight.And my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment