Thursday, 19 April 2012

Day 18




And oftentimes excusing of a fault . Doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.
-William Shakespeare -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 18:
Tell us about a pre-ttc pregnancy “scare.” With your current partner, or with an ex




Do I have pre-ttc pregnancy 'scare'? Yes I do. My menstruation is normal. Sometimes it make its late production for about 4/5 days but I will get my mens for 10 days. After the three months of marriage, I was actually nervous if I got pregnant,since at that time, I was so in love with my husband and I don't want any screaming or crying from baby that will annoy us. It was 3/4 days late, and I was extremely nervous, never excited as expected. I told my husband the possibility of me getting pregnant because I remember at that time we were running out of contraceptive pills. And I'm not sure about my ovulation days.

My husband don't like the idea (of me getting pregnant and we have a child soon), although people around us start asking and talking about me getting fatter, but instead he said to me, if Allah said so, we have to accept it, Allah know everything beyond our knowlegde. I'm not ready at that moment, particularly because I still busy in doing my thesis, and no job. I afraid that baby will ruin our financial stability (and our privacy and travel plan). My mother on the other hand preached to me that a child never make our life poor, in fact He will give another rizq to the child.


The aunt flow eventually made its debut. Pheww!

No comments:

Post a Comment