Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Day 17



It is easy to get a thousand prescriptions but hard to get one single remedy.-Chinese Proverb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Day 17:
Tell us your funniest Clomid/Femara/Injectibles mood-swing story. If you don’t have one, tell us your funniest general infertility drug story.




I don't think that I ever facing the mood-swing story on consuming Clomid. I took it as just another drug to treat anything the wrongness in the body system. The thing I remember about Clomid consumption was I had no mood on baby-dancing. However, the Clomid consumption made us utilize our brain that Clomid meant to be for baby-dancing, so if we omit baby-dancing but consuming Clomid, the clomid is useless. The brain signal made us baby-dancing but not as good as spontaneous one. I love the spontaneous, unexpected and surprise one. Not the arranged one according to ovulation calendar. That also why I think after I stop fertility treatment and ignore any ovulation calendar, I become more happier compared when I claimed myself as TTCian. Seriously, no mood swing. It's like it made no difference to me, let alone I achieved success by using Clomid.

Boo-hoo!

There is one funny story about fertility drug. The doctor used to prescribed my husband a drug on increasing the sperm count. It should be taken about 1 or 2 hours before making out. However, athe wild horny factor made my husband confused the drug prescribed to him and my folic acid as both were stored together in one of the drawer. We laughed but actually it kinda turned off to us since the making out was tagged along with instruction (in this case, fertility drug).

Double Boo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny.
    Its worst when the Doctor took over your baby-dancing schedule. siap bagitau, Ok after 36hours lepas injection ni u MUST have sex. like, if u dont, the injection will be useless lah kan. so nak taknak, kena jugak. kalau scheduled at 7am, kena kejot semata2, "jom?" hahahahaha
    injection tu incase u belum penah ambik, its to trigger ovulation. and ovulation will occur atleast 36hours after the shot. chances of pregnancy is higher lah kononnya. Well, me miscarried on that. hmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha'ah kan..haiyo rasa tertekan pun ada..rasa tak seronok pun ada bila dah ada schedule2 macam tu..i tak pernah ambil injection tu..

      Delete