Saturday, 14 April 2012

Day 14


We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves by our intentions. - Ian Percy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 14:
If a very observant stranger were to walk into your house, what clues could lead them to believe that you have struggled with infertility?



I think there are no clues that I intently show to strangers that we are battling infertility but they may think so (based from their saying) because:

I can cook peacefully
I can make deserts or cakes oftenly
Our home always neat and tidy
Our home have a lot of books (tell me which parents have times to read?)
The walls in our home have no Picasso art
We able to buy vase and glass decoration
We able to serve them in good procelain tea set and dinner set
We have our own mini garden
I never drying any cute clothes (rompers or diapers) outside
We have no single colourful toys or teethers in our home
Our home have no milk/vomit smell
Our home have no single barrier/kandang/penyekat like parents do to avoid their children touching electric wires/switches


Credit to: 1sthomedesignideas

I don't know why people (particularly parents) come to our home, seeing the loads of books and asking me "semua ni dah baca ke?"




Of course I do!

Ingat nak buat perhiasan ke?

2 comments:

  1. the best part is bila diorang ckp "kau boleh la rumah bersih & kemas takde budak nak buat sepah.."
    ok, i take it as a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sakit hati orang cakap macam tu..tapi kemudian cakap "a'ah..nasib baik..Alhamdulillah.."..confirm muka mereka berubah..haha..konon nak kenakan orang buat that remarks, kemudian terkena balik..hahha.. :-D

    ReplyDelete