Thursday, 12 April 2012

Day 12



The best six doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air
Exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend
If only you are willing
Your mind they'll ease
Your will they'll mend
And charge you not a shilling.
-Nursery rhyme quoted by Wayne Fields, What the River Knows, 1990

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 12:
Talk about how you chose your RE


I have no RE.


Because we quit from any fertility treatment. Moreover, I was diagnosed with DD ranula- the blocking of salivary gland.So now I focus on my current illness. Last year, I was diagnosed with this illness, albeit no pain and no medication prescribed. People will assume it is thyroid goiter but actually not. I was advised to do a CT Scan and the doctor found that the goiter containing liquid with size of 5cm x 3cm. She also advised me to do the surgery to remove the thing to prevent any virus infection.


I wore my tudung like a very pious Ustazah which I had to cover most part of my chin. However, I did not noticed that the goiter shrinked in 4 or 5 months when my mother in law asked me why I'm seeing doctor, particularly she saw no goiter or abnormalities on my face. Later I found out that my mother in law scrutinization was true. I saw that my face back to normal, with symmetrical jaw. When I came back to my hometown last year (end of the year), my family were shocked seeing my shrinking goiter.


It's like miracle. However, I got the confirmation date to do the surgery which tentatively on 4th April 2012. I met the the pakar bius untuk confirmkan my surgery, but the doctor refuse to do any medical inspection to me if I'm still in doubt with my health condition. I told her that the goiter shrinked.
I saw my usual doctor to show the shrinked goiter, and she allowed me to postpone my surgery, with condition that I have to see her next month to see if the goiter expand again.


Alhamdulillah..I think the positive thinking and the dependency to Allah do their wonders.
Alhamdulillah Ya Allah


Back then, when I seek treatment for fertility reason,we always came to see Dr Lee (the RE) who is very humurous and funny, always told me to relax. I quitted the fertility treatment after we decided that we want to move on with our life. So far, we never thought of going back to fertility treatment, not because we are give up or exhausted with the procedure, but we want to explore the beauty of life gracefully. We decided that we will find another RE after 3 years later. InsyaAllah. For time being, I don't have any fertility doctor and appointments involve.


But, if I found RE as hot as Dr Carlisle in Twilight saga,
Credit to: Sodahead
 I am dumb if I say I'm not looking forward for the fertility treatment.

Haha. Eye candy..!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment