Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Day 11




We do not remember days; we remember moments. 
-Cesare Pavese, The Burning Brand

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 11:
Post your favorite pre-ttc picture of yourself. Why is it your favorite? If possible, talk about that day/moment.




I have no favourite pre-ttc picture, but I do love all of them. My face was so pure and my fashion sense was developing conventionally, as I did able to wear anything. Anything beautiful. Anything promoted in mannequin.

In this moment, the seventh month of our marriage, my parents and my little brothers coming to our house and have a holiday. However, my husband was so busy and my father drove us to Brunei mindlessly, only to taste different air batu campur in different restaurant after wandering under scorching sun.

Then before they return to KL, we brought them to the beach and my mother snapped this photo. My mother also asked me if I did any pregnancy precautiounary, but I gave her the un-concrete answer. She knew what it's mean and not happy about it, and said "it's up to both of you" instead.

I don't like my pre-ttc pictures because my face look pale and unpolished, but I love all of them because I enjoy my very great hot bods. Love and hate. I always sighed  looking back these photos, knowing that I should working hard to back in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment