Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Tak boleh nak komen

I can't open and surf some blogs, which I don't know why. Maybe my netbook need formating and cleaning. Husband suggesting that the Javascript is not there while I have no idea what the heck JavaScript is.

The worst, I can't publish my comments in other blogs. I can type the comments but the blog page will get blank and empty after I clicked 'publish' which make me tad dissapointed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you read It's a Harsh World by Jay? It's a harsh world, but here, we survived...We rawk...!

Like her said, sometimes when we burst out our anger and emotional imbalance in the blog, we were seldomly wrote the full whole story behind that. For me, the writings in the blog never meant to hurt mothers' feelings. I never meant to insult the life of busy mothers. Sometimes, the choice of words become harsher due to the harsh words said to TTCians like us. I write the harsh and sarcastic words are just meant to persuade my inner self and to convince my own heart and mind that it is ok for being child-free. To convince our internal belief that it is very much ok to have a lot of me-time in living child-free is harder than babydancing according to ovulation calendar. This harsh world is begin from harsh words from inconsiderate mothers who do not understand anything about difficulties to get pregnant. Every day we look into calendars, every month waiting for menstruation,every outings buying the UPT, every conversation with our spouse always related with baby and kids, every events we attend we pretend that we don't mind being asked harshly while we 'kill' them..in our mind..The world somewhat show no compassion to our diffiulties althought they pretend they concern about it.. It is a harsh world where we stand still in sanity (and fabulousity if I may add) to prove we are strong. Like they said, what doesn't kill you make you stronger. It is just harsh words come from harsh world, so if you are not in our shoes, don't bother to 'educate' us. We learned so much from this harsh world and we learned enough.  Till then, good luck to everybody..You rock!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I never hold any baby since the  ridiculous statement 'ambil berkat' or 'ambil aura' is sounds like moron (to me).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S : Jay, i never deleted your comments, and never deleted any comments although from 'cik-ke-puan-entah-aku-tak-tahu'..I thought that you deleted the comment and I only able to read it via my email. I have to clarify here because like I said earlier I can't post any comments in other blogs. There are other comments also deleted because the blogger treat them as spams which I don't know how to make it appear to blog entry, and I regret of my limited cyber knowledge. I'm sorry. 

10 comments:

  1. ooO i think she deleted her own comments so dengan my replies pun hilang kot?
    ALHAMDULILLAH CIKPUAN, terima kasih! now u know that u shouldnt be here at the first place kan!, TERLINK katenye? jgn buat2 TERLINK lagi ye! kita jangan sebok dgn life each other lagi okay? kau bela lah anak2 kau dan suami kau, kami pula bela badan kami, dan suami kami! ok? :D cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terklik link sangat la..kalau baca dia punya komen2 tu macam dia dah baca banyak blog TTC..kalau dia mintak penjelasan dulu pun tak pe kan..ni terus nak hentam orang..lantak la dia..

      Delete
  2. B&C, first thing first, im sorry for writing very lost post about what other people comment in ur blog, sbenanye i dont give a damn at first UNTIL she mentioned the things i wrote in my own blog. itu mcm biadap and i cannot keep quiet. kalau make sense takpa, ini mcm melalut2 sebab die taktau cerita. dan nak cube explain benda2 yg we already know. and ITS ANNOYING. i remembered what she wrote, memang menusuk teros dalam hati. yang "pasal katil tu mungkin nak suggest je dan mengharapkan cadangan diorang berjaya, bukan nak malukan somi-somi anda" WAHHHH lancang yer kau! eh die ni kalau ckp mcm ni depan aku mmg SILAP.
    mcm lah kite ni takde member2 yang pregnant, tak dok dkt ofis yang ramai org pregnant, WE OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT kot! apa yg kite citer tu psl segelintir manusia je, dan bukannya dia pun! ke die terase sebab die penah buat mcm tu kat org?
    haih..sorry ya, people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mengharapkan cadangan diorang berjaya- eh, apa kes, dia tu Tuhan ke yang kita boleh harap. Tu dah syirik tu sebab mengharapkan pada sesuatu pada makhluk ---eh, ini dah melalut pulak..

      I believe dia terasa gila sebab dia buat semua benda yang kita TTC benci sangat tu kot..and i believe dia baca semua blog TTC yang ada ni, kemudian buat rumusan kat blog ni..silap besar la i nak layan dia..memang tak layan la sebab nampak sangat dia tak tahu our difficult world

      Delete
  3. ok ok ape cer nih? hangat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~S~ lambatttt!! hahahahhahaa cite dah abis! :P

      Delete
    2. hahha..dah lama dah S..kami biar je..cakap orang meroyan tapi dia yang meroyan..lantak dia S..

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bnc, the comments are still there, ive read it. hoho, gile tak puas mencarik. sanggup tu.

    and yes, i stuju ngn one of ur commenter, that the account is fake. sanggup die buat account baru semata2 utk reply ur post, in fact, her blog (if it's really a she) byk menjurus pasal nk hentam ttcian.

    duh, nampak sangat die tak matang, dan tergolong dalam golongan mereka yg tak paham erti ttc tu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang pun i biar je..memang i decided i takkan layan dia..since tak nampak muka kan..so biar dia membebel sorang..

      Yup, memang obvious la dia memang tak faham..and tak bersusah payah nak get pregnant..tu pasal dia create new account.lantak la dia..malas nak layan..

      Delete