Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Trepidation

You've gotta have hope.  Without hope life is meaningless.  Without hope life is meaning less and less.  ~Author Unknown


I was so shocked this morning because the Aunt Flow is coming. The spotting came over 3 days ago but I didn't thought it would be so soon. Today is 17 Aug, while my regular period is always on 21st every month. My husband texting me asking if we can repeat our 'project' but sadly I had to tell him that the project is over.

My mum called this afternoon telling me the story about the birth from my childhood friends at my hometown. Their mother kept asking my mum when will my turn, as their daughter/son were got married months later than mine. . This made me more dissapointed and frustrated.

I tell my husband about the call from my mum, and we both were sinked and drowned in our own miserable and deep thought of infertility that chain us until today. We both believed that our parents are more 'suffering' in this waiting game compared to us. Waiting in limbo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, I like to surf at my favourite website Pinterest to drool at the baby photoshoot pictures. I stumbled upon with this twin. 


I copy the caption of the picture directly from the page:
"Brought me to tears.....This picture is from an article called "The Rescuing Hug". The article details the first week of life of a set of twins. Each were in their respective incubators and one was not expected to live. A hospital nurse fought against the hospital rules and placed the babies in one incubator. When they were placed together, the healthier of the two threw an arm over her sister in an endearing embrace. The smaller baby's heart stabilized and temperature rose to normal. "


We always live in trepidation.

2 comments:

  1. this photo is so cute...boleh buat projek semula lepas habis af..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lepas habis AF raya pulak..tengok lah kalau berkesempatan.. :-)

    ReplyDelete