Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Sasha Bashir is announcing her pregnancy

The miserable have no other medicine. But only hope.
~William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

 

I love Sasha Bashir. She is in her own class in the industry. Her passion for dancing is unquestionable and undeniable.She is beautiful internally and externally yet very humble.

I just knew ths news from her blog. She is in 2nd trimester, to be exact 5-months pregnancy.



Looking back at her wedding date, she got married on Oct 18, 2009. And  I got married on Dec 2009. We got married in the same quarter of the year end..Congratulations to you Sasha..

I still waiting my turn..

Oh Allah!

3 comments:

  1. i got married on Nov 2009.... :)
    same year too..

    beza sebulan je..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hikari: beza sebulan dua je kita dengan dia kan..tapi rezeki dia dah sampai..

    Hanidatul Shatira: InsyaAllah..Ameen

    ReplyDelete