- I am surrounded by preggy moms in my office. And that hurts me.
- Most of them are younger than me. The girl sit next to me is announcing her pregancy after we were trapped by unexpected and dangerous event. She just married for a month.
- The girl sit in front of me proudly telling everyone that she did the scan things and fulfill the wish of her husband - get a son.
- The girl sit behind me with 2 months pregnancy, selling the romper, busha, stockings and shoes for baby. When the other surround her to do their bargain and enjoying the cuteness of those baby things, i just keep quiet pretending i am busy.
- My friend, who do her Master like me, just got married at the end of last year, a year later than me, got pregnant of 4 months.
- I used to try to intefere and sometimes interupt their conversation about their children and baby in their belly, but one of them said this to me "dia tak tahu sebab dia tak rasa lagi...". I was so offended and decided to remain silent. Lantaklah anak mereka nak tunggang terbalik ke malas aku nak concern lagi dah. It is true but can you arrange another sweet sentence and word?
- My neighbour used making faces like 'why i am not pregnant, infertile maybe, any problem'. She always asked me if i have a bun in the oven but i replied negative. And yesterday she announced to me that she will have a second baby girl.
- I know they didn't mean anything but why suddenly i feel so down hearing all of those things..
Friday, 29 April 2011
Surrounded by preggy mom
I changed again the blog theme. I love to play around with the blog theme and blogspot has offered quite a variety of beautiful template...
Wah tajuk keji minta trafik padahal tak pasang iklan pun.Heh. Last week kan, dalam pukul 6 petang macam tu, tiba-tiba van Pos Ekspress ...
Hello everyone! I know that blog is no longer relevant, and maybe no readers at all. But anyways, I feel safer with close radar and sma...