- This is my very first post in this blog. I don't know how to express the agony of being infertile and pain of being a TTC couple. I came across several blogs talking about TTC and i'm glad i know some people out there are in the same boat. So i decide to open this blog on the journey towards motherhood.
- Brief information about me- I am a 27 years old wife, married for 1 year and 4 months but we still not yet bestowed with the greatest miracle of life. Residing in Malaysia, working and part-time Master student.
- I am not so fluent and excel in English but i want the messages in this blog is spreading throughout the globe, particularly the TTC and women in the same shoe. So, i only use the simple and plain English and do tell me if i making mistakes, be it grammatical errors or facts or information.
- As the name implies, i longing for bouncing healthy and cherubic baby(ies).
- What is the story behing the opening of this blog? - Actually i am glad i'm not pregnant in the first year of the marriage, due to the commitment to my study. I love when there is only two of us. I see myself as Carrie Bradshaw in the 'Sex and the City'. However, as time goes by, i gradually and indirectly become ashamed that i can't conceive.Yet. I never put high hope because my period is coming regularly. But, last month, it was late for 3 days, and i did the UPT (Urine Pregnancy Test) and it indicated a blury of positive sign. I was over the moon. I told my hubby and he did confirmed he saw the same thing (the blury positive sign). I started reading books about pregnancy and dreaming of my child's first book (BTW, i love reading and i wnat my children love reading too) and started looking information from the internet. The day after, we did bought the expensive and most sensitive UPT, but dissapointedly i have no a mililitre of HCG in my urine, let alone the positive sign. It was devastating.
- It was accident when i need some theraphy i came across several blogs about TTC and oh God, all of you are so strong..
- So far, i never see any doctor or did any fertility treatment except the traditional massage (berurut) once. I heard all of the women seeing her the tukang urut have become a mother, and i, still have an empty womb.
- I used to ask my hubby if we can adopt a child, but he insisted on having our own child. I will tell more stories, and i hope we can share our exprience.
- Last but not least, i will also blog about what i did to divert my focus and live life to the fullest.
Wednesday, 27 April 2011
I literally have 15 minutes to write here. There are too much to tell but too little time to actually focus and write from the heart and m...
Wah tajuk keji minta trafik padahal tak pasang iklan pun.Heh. Last week kan, dalam pukul 6 petang macam tu, tiba-tiba van Pos Ekspress ...
I guess 2018 have the colorful and fantastic movies compared to 2017. I started my new year with the most raved film The Greatest Showman,...