- This is my very first post in this blog. I don't know how to express the agony of being infertile and pain of being a TTC couple. I came across several blogs talking about TTC and i'm glad i know some people out there are in the same boat. So i decide to open this blog on the journey towards motherhood.
- Brief information about me- I am a 27 years old wife, married for 1 year and 4 months but we still not yet bestowed with the greatest miracle of life. Residing in Malaysia, working and part-time Master student.
- I am not so fluent and excel in English but i want the messages in this blog is spreading throughout the globe, particularly the TTC and women in the same shoe. So, i only use the simple and plain English and do tell me if i making mistakes, be it grammatical errors or facts or information.
- As the name implies, i longing for bouncing healthy and cherubic baby(ies).
- What is the story behing the opening of this blog? - Actually i am glad i'm not pregnant in the first year of the marriage, due to the commitment to my study. I love when there is only two of us. I see myself as Carrie Bradshaw in the 'Sex and the City'. However, as time goes by, i gradually and indirectly become ashamed that i can't conceive.Yet. I never put high hope because my period is coming regularly. But, last month, it was late for 3 days, and i did the UPT (Urine Pregnancy Test) and it indicated a blury of positive sign. I was over the moon. I told my hubby and he did confirmed he saw the same thing (the blury positive sign). I started reading books about pregnancy and dreaming of my child's first book (BTW, i love reading and i wnat my children love reading too) and started looking information from the internet. The day after, we did bought the expensive and most sensitive UPT, but dissapointedly i have no a mililitre of HCG in my urine, let alone the positive sign. It was devastating.
- It was accident when i need some theraphy i came across several blogs about TTC and oh God, all of you are so strong..
- So far, i never see any doctor or did any fertility treatment except the traditional massage (berurut) once. I heard all of the women seeing her the tukang urut have become a mother, and i, still have an empty womb.
- I used to ask my hubby if we can adopt a child, but he insisted on having our own child. I will tell more stories, and i hope we can share our exprience.
- Last but not least, i will also blog about what i did to divert my focus and live life to the fullest.